Information gathered and its use
We receive and store any information you enter on our website, or give us in any other way, for example during a meeting or register to receive a brochure or further information. We use your contact details to communicate with you, we may also use your information to send you news about our products and services or those of other carefully selected companies which we think may be of interest to you. We may contact you by post, email, telephone or fax for these purposes. If you do not want to receive such communication you can opt-out during registration, by emailing us at email@example.com, or by following the unsubscribe instructions on the email. Please note that there may be instances where it may be necessary for us to communicate with you, in any event, for administrative or operational reasons relating to our service.
When you use the site we anonymously record the details of the pages you look at but this data is not personally identifiable. We use this data to monitor site traffic and analyse paths customers take through our site which enable us to improve the service we provide. This information is only used by us and is not passed to any other party.
Place of processing
The personal information held by us is held on and processed by computers situated in the United Kingdom.
We have security measures in place to protect our customer database and access to this database is restricted internally. However, it remains your responsibility:
- to protect against unauthorised access to your log in details;
- if you open more than one browser of the same type whilst using the website, to remember to close down all browser windows when you finish;
- if you share a computer with someone else or use a public Internet access then we advise you to delete the browsing history and log off the computer. This will help ensure any personal information stored temporarily in the computer’s memory is lost.
Disclosure for legal and regulatory reasons
We reserve the right to communicate such personal information as we hold to third parties which seek the disclosure of it, if we are requested to do so by law or by a regulatory authority.
Links to third party sites
Our site contains links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices, or the content of those websites. You should read the privacy policies of every website that collects data.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer’s hard drive through your web browser when you visit any web site. They are widely used to make web sites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
Like all other users of cookies, we may request the return of information from your computer when your browser requests a web page from our server. Cookies enable our web server to identify you to us, and to track your actions and the pages you visit while you use our website. The cookies we use may last for a single visit to our site (they are deleted from your computer when you close your browser), or may remain on your computer until you delete them or until a defined period of time has passed.
- to allow essential parts of our web site to operate for you.
- to operate our content management system.
- to operate the online notification form – the form that you use to contact us for any reason. This cookie is set on your arrival at our web site and deleted when you close your browser.
- to enhance security on our contact form. It is set for use only through the contact form. This cookie is deleted when you close your browser.
- to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to improve your experience of our site and enable us to increase sales. This cookie collects information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from, and the pages they visited.
- to record that a user has viewed a webcast. It collects information in an anonymous form. This cookie expires when you close your browser.
- to record your activity during a web cast. For example, as to whether you have asked a question or provided an opinion by ticking a box. This information is retained so that we can serve your information to you when you return to the site. This cookie will record an anonymous ID for each user, but it will not use the information for any other purpose. This cookie will last for a period of time after which it will delete automatically.
- to store your personal information so that you do not have to provide it afresh when you visit the site next time. This cookie will last for a period of time after which it will delete automatically.
- to enable you to watch videos we have placed on YouTube. YouTube will not store personally identifiable cookie information when you use YouTube’s privacy-enhanced mode.
Log files and statistics
Legal information and your agreement
Access by you to our web-site is confirmation that you have understood and agreed to be bound by all of these terms and conditions. This web-site is prepared and issued in the United Kingdom and is intended for the information of United Kingdom residents only.This web-site is for information purposes only and its content is subject to change without notice. Nothing on this web-site shall be deemed to constitute financial advice and in the event that you wish to have any such advice, please contact us.
The entire contents of this web-site (except where applicable the crown copyright location maps) is our property and is subject to copy right with all rights reserved. You may download or print individual sections of the web-site for personal use and information only provided that these properly indicate our copyright and other proprietary notices.You may not reproduce (in whole or in part), modify, decompile, disassemble or transmit or use for any commercial purpose whatsoever any information from this website without Our prior written consent.
There is no guarantee that any e-mail you send will be received by us or that the confidentiality of that e-mail will be maintained during internet transmission.
Any disputes arising from the use of this website shall at all times be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the parties shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
International transfers of personal information
As the internet can be assessed world wide, if you are visiting the site from outside the UK, your visit will necessarily result in the transfer of information across international borders. By visiting this site and communicating electronically with us you are consenting to these transfers.